webdeveloper

Friday 26 October 2012

Madiha Ibrar’s Eid Collection Huge Hit In Dubai



Madiha Ibrar, a well known fashion brand within Pakistan, has recently shifted her sights to the UAE, where she is rapidly expanding her presence and her reach. Having established herself in Pakistan over the last five years or so, she is now moving her sights to other countries where her intricate formal wears and semi formals have gained her many fans.



“I am really delighted with the response I have received in Dubai and I truly feel that Dubai is the market for me,” said the soft spoken, petite designer who now regularly makes trips to Dubai. “Every time I have held an exhibition in Dubai it has been a huge success.”

Recently, Madiha Ibrar 2012 Eid collection completed a trio of exhibitions in Dubai where she displayed her semi formal and formal collections. The new range of clothes included silk Kurtas and brocade intricately embellished with stones, bead work and brooches. The collection was based on pure chiffons and silks such as crushed silk, crinkled chiffon and more. The aesthetic of the collection is chic, sophisticated and elegant & is perfect for a formal occasion or Eid. The color palette of the collection is bright and vibrant based on blood red and electric blue.

“My design philosophy is elegant, sophisticated and meant to enhance femininity,” said Madiha Ibrar.
“I enjoy working with vibrant colors and simple embellishments.”
In Pakistan, Madiha Ibrar’s Eid collection is available at labels, Lahore and fashion Pakistan lounge.

2 comments:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.
    Eid Collection 2017

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.
    Eid Collection 2017

    ReplyDelete